The Meizo R58A series CAT6 4G LTE router has been created to help with the development of M2M and IoT applications. The router CPU is using Broadcom chipset, integrated with industrial grade cat6 4G modem, offering WAN, LAN, SIM, VPN firewall, VRRP, WiFi, and Serial port services, product line supporting the following radio access technologies: LTE, HSPA+, HSPA, UMTS, EDGE, CDMA2000, GPRS and GSM. We also develop hardware and software watchdog on the router, to ensure it working well on 7*24 hours.
The 4G cellular router is offering 300Mbps download speed, using Industrial Grade equipment design standards, passed CE, FCC and EMC test, fast and reliable. Multiple VPN encryption protocols as L2TP, IPSec, PPTP and GRE are owned, making it ideal solution for applications in which high data bandwidth and strong stability is required.
● Support public and private APN network
● ADSL(WAN port supports PPPOE, DHCP, Static IP) and 3G/4G backup. The router detects a network problem and fails over to a standby 3G/4G, ensuring the customer’s SLAs are upheld.
● Dedicated hardware and software watchdog are designed to support system running reliable.
● ICMP detection and Heartbeat detection ensure the router to be always on line.
● Reboot the router remotely via SMS.
● Incorporate Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), facilitating 3G/4G WAN backup services to existing fixed line routers, providing both WAN and router redundancy to critical business applications.
● Offers business grade security and advanced routing features IPSec (3Des and AES), L2TP, PPTP, GRE as standard.
● Low-voltage, over current, over voltage, anti-reverse protection
● Wide Power Input DC7-36V
● Standard RS232/485 interface to connect with serial devices.
● Router Factory Default Settings can be configured freely.
● System logs can be viewed from local or remote.
● Support WLAN(300Mbps 802.11b/g/n)
● Support SNMP v1/v2/v3
● LEDS for status monitoring (showing Power, System, Internet, VPN, Signal strength).
● RAM:512Mbit FLASH:128Mbit
● Input DC 7-36V(Standard DC12V)
● Storage temperature：-40℃～80℃
● Work temperature：-30℃～70℃
● Unit size L*W*H：200*117.5*32.7mm
● Metal Shell, IP30
● Package weight:830g
● 1 SIM card slot
● 1 WAN 10/100Mb RJ45 port
● 4 LAN 10/100Mb RJ45 port
● 1 RS232 or RS485 serial port
● 1 5-PIN connector for GND, RX, TX, Power
● ANT1 for Cell, ANT2,3 for WiFi
● Electrostatic discharge immunity：EN6100-4-2, level 2
● RFEMS：EN6100-4-3, level 2
● Surge：EN6100-4-3, level 2
● PFMF：EN6100-4-6, level 2
● Shockwave immunity：EN6100-4-8, Horizontal / vertical direction 400A/m(>level 2)
● Drop test：IEC60068-2-32
● Vibration test：IEC60068-2-6
● IPSec client
● PPTP client
● L2TP server and client
● GRE client
● Transmitting power: 17dbm
● Distance：Cover a radius of 100 meters in open area test
● Allow 50 users to access in theory
DTU(Serial port data transmission)
● TCP & UDP Server/Client
● Baud rate: 300~115200bps
● Up to 4 data service center communication
● Port Mapping
● Port Triggering
● IP filtering
● MAC filtering
● URL filtering
● Manage uplink/downlink bandwidth via port or IP
● TR-069 platform
● Static Routing
● Policy-Based Routing.
● Dynamic Routing
Frequency & Band
(cat6, America network)
● FDD-LTE: 2100MHz(B1),1900MHz(B2), 1800MHz(B3), AWS(B4), 850MHz(B5), 2600MHz(B7),700MHz(B12),700MHz(B13), 800MHz(B20), 1900MHz(B25) , 850MHz(B26), 700MHz(B29), 2300MHz(B30),
● TDD-LTE: 2500MHz(B41)
● UMTS/HSPA+: 2100MHz(B1), 1900MHz(B2),1800MHz(B3), 1700MHz(B4), 850MHz(B5), 900MHz(B8)
(cat6, Japan & Australia network)
● FDD-LTE: 2100MHz(B1), 1800MHz(B3), 850MHz(B5), 2600MHz(B7), 900MHz(B8), 800MHz(B18), 800MHz(B19), 1500MHz(B21), 700MHz(B28),
● TDD-LTE: 2600MHz(B38), 1900MHz(B39), 2300MHz(B40), 2500MHz(B41)
● WCDMA: 2100MHz(B1), 850MHz(B5), 850MHz(B6), 900MHz(B8), 1700MHz(B9), 850MHz(B19)
● TD-SCDMA: B39
CCTV security solutions
CCTV security solutions are used in remote CCTV security systems to enable standard Ethernet enabled CCTV cameras to transmit their video stream over the internet to a central location. Many CCTV systems are designed to connect to broadband internet via a wired Ethernet connection or in more recent designs over WiFi. This solution will accept CCTV video stream from either wired Ethernet or via WiFi and stream the video channel securely over 3G/UMTS and 4G/LTE cellular networks.
The solution enables remote access to CCTV equipment using cellular network and enables equipment to communicate over the web which was not designed to be internet enabled. This allows you to network enable equipment in the field and reuse existing equipment which would otherwise have to be upgraded to a more advanced version.
Common application areas include:
Watch video feed in real time from a remote location
Remotely access CCTV systems to access saved footage
Network enable older non-internet enabled systems
Reuse existing equipment and infrastructure to increase ROI
Remotely diagnose CCTV problems off site
Monitor real time system performance
Remotely watch and control CCTV system from a central location